Effective as of June 2018
2. What kinds of information may we collect from you? We may collect several different kinds of information from or about you in connection with your use of certain Sites we offer such as:
- Registration Data.
If you choose to fill out an online form, we may ask you to provide certain information. You may also choose to voluntarily add other information, such as your mobile phone number.
- Information About Payments.
If you use our Site for purchases or financial transactions, we will collect information in connection with such purchase or financial transaction. This includes payment information, such as your credit or debit card number and other card information, and other account and authentication information, as well as billing, shipping and contact details.
- Community Posting.
You have the ability to post comments and information in community networking features available on or accessible through the Site, such as our blog and our social networking pages. You should be aware that any information you submit in the course of these community activities can be read, collected, or used by other users of these parts of the Sites. We are not responsible for the information you provide (or its use) in any of the community networking features available on or through the Site.
- Information You Choose to Provide to Chef's Catering.
Chef's Catering offers certain Sites from time to time, which may give you the ability to provide a variety of information during your interactions with the Chef's Catering Site, such as emails, polls or surveys you choose to participate in, ads you respond to, and emails or newsletters that you sign up to receive. Chef's Catering and third parties acting on our behalf receive data from you whenever you provide us with any of this type of information.
- If you choose to participate in certain features offered through the Site, you may provide with, and we may collect, your contact information, including your name, mailing address and phone number ("Contact Information").
- Usage, Log Data, Cookies and other Technical and Device Information.
When you use or interact with our Site, Chef's Catering may use a variety of technologies to collect non-identifying personal information concerning how the Site is accessed and used by you. Such information includes the capturing of (i) User Content (as defined in the Terms and Conditions of Use) you post to the Site, including messages you send and/or receive via the Site; (ii) technical information, which may include URL information, IP address, cookie data using session cookies (expire when you close your browser) and persistent cookies (remains on hard drive for an extended period of time), browser type, internet Site provider, date/time stamps, MAC address, and other usage information and statistics; (iii) information related to your use of a Site through a computer, mobile phone, tablet or other electronic device, including device type, unique device ID (such as Android Advertising ID, VIN, MAC address and IDFA), device attributes, network and device performance, browser type, carrier, and other related information for that device.
3. How we use information we receive or collect? Consistent with the permissions you give us to collect the information, we may use the information we collect including your personal information, for a variety of reasons, such as to:
- Facilitate the creation of and secure your account on the Site;
- Provide, personalize and improve your experience with the Site, and advertising made available on or outside the Site;
- Ensure technical functionality of the Site, develop new products and Sites, and measure and analyze your use of the Site, including your interaction with applications, advertising, products, and Sites that are made available, linked to, or offered through the Site;
- Fulfill requests for certain products and Sites;
- Communicate with you for Site related or research purposes, including via emails, notifications, text messages, or other messages you agree to receive;
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, for marketing and promotional purposes via emails, notifications, or other messages, consistent with any permissions you may have communicated to us;
- Enable and promote the Site and other Sites or products, either within or outside the Site, including features and content of the Site and products and Sites made available through the Site;
- Process your payment, and prevent or detect fraud;
- Invite you to participate in events or special promotions we think you may like or in which you may be interested;
- Provide you with features, information, advertising, or other content, which is influenced by your location and your location in relation to other Chef's Catering users.
Email Address. We do not sell or give your email address to other companies for their own marketing purposes without your permission. However, we may use your email address or other Registration Data to provide you with technical support, send you notices about our Site or other promotional offers you have elected to receive and to serve you with ads that are more relevant to your interests. We may also work with data partners and advertising platforms to help increase the relevancy of ads we provide to our listeners. In doing so, we may use information representing an encrypted or hashed value derived from information we have received, such as your email address, in connection with these partners and platforms.
Contact Information. We do not sell or give your Contact Information to companies for their own marketing purposes without your permission. We do use Contact Information, however, to contact you and to provide you with special offers and other information.
4. How we share information we receive or collect with others? Chef's Catering does not shre your information with anyone.
5. Content from Other Websites; Links to Other Websites. We may display advertisements from third parties and other content and links to third party websites whose privacy practices may differ from those of Chef's Catering. We cannot control or be held responsible for third party privacy practices and content. Please read their privacy policies to find out how they collect and process your personal information. Some of our third party partners may utilize framing techniques to serve content to and from webpages accessible through our Site while preserving the look and feel of our website. Please be aware that if a third-party partner utilizes framing techniques, you are providing your personal information to this third party partner and not to Chef's Catering.
6. Security. We are committed to protecting our user’s information. Any password you create using the Site should be unique to you, a strong password, limit access to your computer, device and browser, and log out after having used the Chef's Catering Site. No security measures are completely secure, and we do not guarantee the security of user information.
7. Children. Chef's Catering prohibits registration by, and does not knowingly collection personal information from, anyone under 13 years of age. In the event we obtain actual knowledge that we have collected information from children under the age of 13, we will take measures to remove such information from our servers. If you believe that we might have any personal information from a child under 13, please contact us at info@ChefsCatering.com.